Warm and Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 2 10 ounce packages of frozen spinach (I use Bird's Eye), thaw and squeeze out excess water
- 2 14 ounce cans of artichoke hearts,drained and chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon EVOO
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 ounce cream cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Tortilla chips, pita chips, vegetables
Saute onion in olive oil until translucent and starting to brown in a large oven safe skillet or sauce pan. Add garlic and saute for another minute until fragrant. Add spinach and artichokes and combine well. Add sour cream, mayonnaise, cheeses, milk, balsamic and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper and taste to adjust seasoning.
Transfer pan to 350 oven and bake for 20 minutes until bubbly and all cheeses are melted. Serve with your choice of dippers. We love tortilla chips.
Adapted from damndelicious.